Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Style Obsession


So I first ran across this stylish blogger on lookbook.nu and I really liked her outfit so I was going to feature her look, but I checked out her blog and fell in love with her style! All of her looks are so simple in color and pieces but so well and stylishly put together. First of all, the black wedges are to die for, and very versatile, as you can see she uses them in more than one look and in each look they give off a very different vibe. Second of all, the knee highs. I can't remember knee highs ever being appealing to me until now. The opaque knee highs paired with the oversized sweatshirt and mini dress gives the originally considered "grandma stockings" sex appeal. I think it is safe to say I am completely obsessed with bloggers Victoria T's style.




























No comments:

Post a Comment